HOA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Alongside its commercial portfolio, Felner Corp maintains a stronghold on the local HOA market. The demand for a reliable, responsive, and knowledgeable Managing Agent for HOAs and apartment complexes is more prevalent than ever - and as such, Felner has grown its business to cater to this need over the years. Our current portfolio of HOAs ranges from as small as 4 units to as large as 180 units.
With ‘HOA Property Management’ Felner would oversee all daily administrative and maintenance related affairs of the Association. The key to Felner’s success is that it understands how HOA’s are best administered, and the experience and expertise it has equips it to offer sound recommendations and deliver the best course of action for the Association.
Felner Corporation’s growth stems from family business ideals and has excelled on its ability to produce, perform, and respond. Our personal service is unparalleled and our combined experience spans over one century. On behalf of it’s HOA clients, Felner Corporation would execute on the following:
- Correspond with the Association Board and communicate Association information throughout the ownership as directed.
- Prepare meeting agendas and run owners and/or annual meetings on behalf of the Board of Directors
- Execute on all Association routine matters and long term plans
- Prepare Association notices and distribute all correspondence
- Hire and supervise on-site personnel (superintendent, porter, etc.).
- Coordinate outside contractors engaged by the Association.
- Supervise and oversee all contracted services.
- Establish necessary preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical equipment.
- Review any and all existing contracts now in force by the Association and make recommendations as needed based on best practice.
- Handle A/R on a weekly basis and A/P on a monthly basis
- Facilitate and navigate all insurance programs.
- Provide clear and simple monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors