Felner oversees all of the tenant relations and maintenance related facets of the property. Our in-house technicians visit the site on a regular basis to keep “boots on the ground” and tenant requests or issues are responded to as needed. We are available around the clock for emergencies or as a keyholder. All of the operational components of the facility (maintenance requests, tenant complaints, vendor oversight, contract vetting) are in one place. The scope of ‘Maintenance Management’ entails:
- Correspond with tenants and vendors, and communicate with ownership as directed or needed based on ownerships preference.
- Oversee on-site personnel and outside contractors.
- Supervise and oversee contracted services while ensuring quality control and work logs.
- Supervising and overseeing contracted services while ensuring quality control and work logs.
- Administer preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical or necessary equipment.
- Provide monthly maintenance log reporting to ownership.